Sunday, July 15, 2012

My Rocket on the Crescent Moon


My Rocket on the Crescent Moon


By Curt Vaughn

Muses made of invisible musical aromas and snow cone flavors on the movie screen that are ever so tasty to eat with my dancing feet, fill me with knee bowing hope,  all the while moving me up a see through escalator towards God’s glowing crescent moon, where my prosperous blueprint of a Rocket awaits me.  

I ready my craft of art gallery flip card storytelling with whispers of attic books, wavy flashbacks, thunder clouds of worship, and chatty Sunday morning breakfast companions.  My rocket will be waiting for me on that moon ready for launch after being build by the ever-growing audience that has been clapping for me since 1980. 

Once I land I will take off into the Christmas light sky with the speed of homemade pies and tickle fights.   And I will shine overhead like that perfect cool summers concert where we sat in the grass talking and eating like chipmunks. 

Will my Rocket and I become a new muse; all I can really pray for is that my slide projector diaries of faith can be put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment