Sunday, July 15, 2012

Harvesting Stars


Harvesting Stars

By Curt Vaughn

I ride the night sky on a blanket of fire-fly's
oh what have the stars left behind
but an ever present gaze oh my world is in such a haze.

The moment I walked into that this place.
I knew I was one step closer to that bright effervescent moon
and give me my daily bread and I can be at rest in my head?

Lets get serious for a minute and calculate
the distance I must take just to grasp the stars
from the heavens to place them next to me right here on Earth.

Oh what a harvest we could have when
dreamers like me reach beyond the village
into the ocean of all these kind souls right here and now in this place.

For God created the heavens and the Earth
therefore with his love will all truly
never be out of reach in his great universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment