Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quick draw brushes and Flash Cards of Faith


Quick draw Brushes and Flash Cards of Faith
By Curt Vaughn

I paint words in my mouth with quick draw brushes.  And while I look for my library books to read aloud in the loud and crowed restaurant, I drop all the plates but no one applauds. Can you hear the crickets sing, or is that just me.  And as I drop back in my chair I use my telescope eyes with mood ring detectors to poll the electorate of future book clubs to see if this paint can be scraped from my tongue.  Oh were are my flash cards of faith when I need them, then I remember they can never be lost for they are attached to my heart.  So, check your brushes at the door because there is always an open door for all to be loved forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment