Saturday, December 3, 2005

Visions of Film


Visions of Film
By Curt Vaughn

I have had visions of Films in my head for years and it is time to start putting them to print.  I would love a machine that could record the visions from my head and dreams and place them on film but it does not exist yet.  So, I must take action to save these visions.  I want to share them with the world because I do consider myself an artist in the most abstract of ways of thought in time and space.  I may not have the tools I need at the moment to carry out these dreams of a perfect artist piece but one can always find a way if they are willing.  So, now I study others visions and the tools they used.  Soon I will be the master of my own dreams and be able to bring them to the light of the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment